Doctor in Pedagogy. She is a full professor at the Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro of Manabí in Ecuador and the University of the Andes. She is an e-learning consultant developing projects for UNICEF Ecuador, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of the Environment and the National Secretary of Higher Education.
- Student digital competence
- Digital skills of the workforce
- Evaluation of virtual training environments
- Instructional design for training in virtual environments
- Design of digital learning ecologies
- Design, development and evaluation of educommunicative resources
- Design and evaluation of environmental education programs