Bachelor of Chemical Sciences. Master in Educational Technology: e-learning and knowledge management and Doctor in Educational Technology from the Rovira i Virgili University. Master in Direction and Management of Educational Centers from the Catholic University of Valencia. Assistant Professor-Doctor of the Department of General Didactics and Specific Didactics of the Faculty of Education of the University of Alicante.
Member of the Edutec association: Association for the Development of Educational Technology and New Technologies applied to education and of the research groups: GIDU-EDUTIC/IN: Interdisciplinary Research in University Teaching - Education and Information and Communication Technologies /Inclusive education; CAAS [HUM-840]: Open Knowledge for Social Action; and ARGET: Applied Research Group in Education and Technology.
- Digital competence
- Information literacy
- Digital Identity and Online Reputation
- Didactic design in technological environments
- Training of trainers in technological environments
- Active methodologies
- Educational robotics and computational thinking
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Social networks and education
- Inquiry-based learning
- Scientific literacy
- Improving the quality of education through the use of ICT