2015 - 2016
Grant project awarded by the Institute of Education Sciences (ICE) of the Rovira i Virgili University (URV) with a Bridge Assistance for educational projects.
Improve the competence of students at risk of social exclusion in the field of interpersonal communication and collaborate in two schools of high complexity based on the use of mobile technologies.
- Reflect on what and how teaching and learning should be in the digital age. Deepen in the mobile-learning as a methodology and guide the teaching staff and students in the process of adaptation to the new media.
- Encourage innovation and educational research in the classroom regarding the use of mobile learning in teaching and learning so that students increase their expectations regarding learning and this impact on their academic performance.
- Develop the communicative competence of the students, working in the classroom communication in a functional way, as an integral part of a significant, real, activity related to school life and the environment.
- Encourage the use of mobile technologies in the classroom while promoting creative processes and generating knowledge by creating very basic communicative activities.
- Promote the collaboration and the joint construction of knowledge between the participants (educational centers-university) of the project by means of the creation of a network of permanent collaboration.